Thanks to the support RECS Energy Certificate Association (RECS) receives from our broad member base, we are able to dedicate significant resources to the work of strengthening EAC markets. Part of this work involves providing our members with access to:
- an extensive network of professionals in EAC markets
- members-only meetings and events
- thought-leading documents
- direct and rapid support from the Secretariat
- working groups
- draft position papers for review prior to publication
Members of RECS can also participate in the organisation’s two yearly general meetings – at which they can comment on the RECS work programme, budget, annual report, and other strategic documents. RECS also encourages members to join the organisation’s working groups that review draft documents and reports, in addition to enjoying discounts to attend RECS events.