The Greenhouse Gas Protocol workshop on Scope 2 Guidance, hosted by RECS International
Immediately following the RECS Market Meeting in Düsseldorf, Germany on March 18 and 19, the Greenhouse Gas Protocol (GHGP) and RECS International will be hosting a workshop to discuss GHGP’s new Scope 2 Guidance draft.
For the last three years, the GHGP has led international consultations on how companies should calculate emissions from purchased and consumed electricity, heat, steam and cooling (scope 2). The resulting Scope 2 Guidance document will be available for a 5 week public comment beginning Monday, March 3rd 2014 and ending Monday, April 7th. This much anticipated report will affect carbon accounting/footprinting methodologies around the world in relation to the use of green certificates, like the GO here in Europe. The GHGP will be hosting webinars and forums such as this one to help companies learn about the Guidance and provide informed feedback.
Registration for the RECS Market Meeting is possible here
Registration for the GHG-P Workshop on March 19th will open soon via the GHG Protocol website
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016