Summit held by EU on consumer legislation; Energy was a topic
On 18 and 19 March more than 450 stakeholders from more than 10 EU-ministries spoke about how to improve consumer legislation. The topic of energy was presented during a workshop within the conference.
It is clear more has to be done to protect the consumer’s choice and interest in the energy and electricity market. A number of stakeholders took part in the energy workshop which focused on how there could be increased communication between consumer protection organizations/authorities and national regulators.
For more information view the website of the conference here
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International