Summit held by EU on consumer legislation; Energy was a topic
On 18 and 19 March more than 450 stakeholders from more than 10 EU-ministries spoke about how to improve consumer legislation. The topic of energy was presented during a workshop within the conference.
It is clear more has to be done to protect the consumer’s choice and interest in the energy and electricity market. A number of stakeholders took part in the energy workshop which focused on how there could be increased communication between consumer protection organizations/authorities and national regulators.
For more information view the website of the conference here
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016