Summit held by EU on consumer legislation; Energy was a topic
On 18 and 19 March more than 450 stakeholders from more than 10 EU-ministries spoke about how to improve consumer legislation. The topic of energy was presented during a workshop within the conference.
It is clear more has to be done to protect the consumer’s choice and interest in the energy and electricity market. A number of stakeholders took part in the energy workshop which focused on how there could be increased communication between consumer protection organizations/authorities and national regulators.
For more information view the website of the conference here
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015