Register for the RE-Source conference 20-21 November 2018
RECS International has entered into a partnership with Re-Source and offers a discount to members of RECS International to attend the RE-Source event on 20 and 21 November 2018 in Amsterdam.
After the enormous success of last year’s inaugural RE-Source event, SolarPower Europe and WindEurope are hosting the second edition of the biggest renewable energy sourcing event in Europe: RE-Source 2018. The event will allow renewable energy buyers and sellers to connect and capitalize on the corporate renewable sourcing boom.
Hosted in Amsterdam on November 20-21, RE-Source 2018 is a gathering for all stakeholders interested in corporate sourcing of renewables. The event’s strategic partners Google, Microsoft, RES, Engie, Iberdrola and Enel are leading this revolution: RE-Source 2018 is where you can join them to learn, network and do business.
As an Association Partner of the RE-Source event, and the expert on EAC markets, RECS International is offering an informative session on the Guarantee of Origin on Day 2 of the conference. Members of RECS International can attend the RE-Source conference at a significantly discounted rate.
To register with a discount, members of RECS International can follow this link.
To learn more about the conferece visit: http://resource-event.eu/
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer