RECS provides public response to European Comission
The Directorate-General for Competition prepared a consultation to review the draft guidelines on environmental and energy State Aid 2014-2020.
The Directorate-General gave as their objective that, "The draft guidelines set out the conditions under which state aid measures may be declared compatible with the internal market. The proposal is based on the Commision's decision practive as well as on its analysis of the current market and policy conditions in the environmental and energy sectors".
RECS International's response to the consultation can be seen here
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer