RECS provides public response to European Comission
The Directorate-General for Competition prepared a consultation to review the draft guidelines on environmental and energy State Aid 2014-2020.
The Directorate-General gave as their objective that, "The draft guidelines set out the conditions under which state aid measures may be declared compatible with the internal market. The proposal is based on the Commision's decision practive as well as on its analysis of the current market and policy conditions in the environmental and energy sectors".
RECS International's response to the consultation can be seen here
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International