RECS provides public response to CEER green electricity consultation
Sixty-nine organizational responses were delivered to the Council for European Energy Regulators’ (CEER) recent green electricity consultation. The consultation was released as part of CEERs increased focus on European energy consumers.
We at RECS International applaud CEER for working on behalf of the European electricity consumer. Investigating what is in the electricity consumers best interest can only help to strengthen the European liberalized electricity market. It is clear through the high turn-out of responses that this consultation is part of a growing public interest.
As a key international stakeholder in the green electricity discussion RECS has provided commentary to the public consultation.
View the RECS International response here
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016