RECS provides public response to CEER green electricity consultation
Sixty-nine organizational responses were delivered to the Council for European Energy Regulators’ (CEER) recent green electricity consultation. The consultation was released as part of CEERs increased focus on European energy consumers.
We at RECS International applaud CEER for working on behalf of the European electricity consumer. Investigating what is in the electricity consumers best interest can only help to strengthen the European liberalized electricity market. It is clear through the high turn-out of responses that this consultation is part of a growing public interest.
As a key international stakeholder in the green electricity discussion RECS has provided commentary to the public consultation.
View the RECS International response here
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International