RECS provides public response to CEER green electricity consultation
Sixty-nine organizational responses were delivered to the Council for European Energy Regulators’ (CEER) recent green electricity consultation. The consultation was released as part of CEERs increased focus on European energy consumers.
We at RECS International applaud CEER for working on behalf of the European electricity consumer. Investigating what is in the electricity consumers best interest can only help to strengthen the European liberalized electricity market. It is clear through the high turn-out of responses that this consultation is part of a growing public interest.
As a key international stakeholder in the green electricity discussion RECS has provided commentary to the public consultation.
View the RECS International response here
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015