RECS International welcomes new members from the US
RECS International is happy to announce a new member from the US: Renewable Choice Energy.
Renewable Choice Energy is a leading global provider of clean energy products and services to the commercial & industrial market. Founded in 2001 in Boulder, Colorado, the company uses a portfolio approach in its work, assisting clients with developing renewable energy acquisition and/or carbon reduction strategies and goals and consulting on power purchase agreements (PPAs), distributed generation, and environmental commodities including global Energy Attribute Certificates (EACs) and carbon offsets. The company has been repeatedly recognized for its work by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as well as the Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council, among others. Renewable Choice is the exclusive North American partner to CDP on offsite renewables and is a certified B Corporation. To learn more, visit www.renewablechoice.com.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016