RECS International welcomes new members from the US
RECS International is happy to announce a new member from the US: Renewable Choice Energy.
Renewable Choice Energy is a leading global provider of clean energy products and services to the commercial & industrial market. Founded in 2001 in Boulder, Colorado, the company uses a portfolio approach in its work, assisting clients with developing renewable energy acquisition and/or carbon reduction strategies and goals and consulting on power purchase agreements (PPAs), distributed generation, and environmental commodities including global Energy Attribute Certificates (EACs) and carbon offsets. The company has been repeatedly recognized for its work by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as well as the Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council, among others. Renewable Choice is the exclusive North American partner to CDP on offsite renewables and is a certified B Corporation. To learn more, visit www.renewablechoice.com.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (English version)
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015