RECS International to hold RES Targets Strategy meeting
On May 21st, RECS International will be holding a strategy meeting in Brussels intended to look for market-based support schemes for renewable energy.
Both the EU Commission and the EU Council have expressed their desire to make the support mechanisms for renewable energy more market-based and more cost efficient. For this reason, and others, RECS International wishes to come up with proposals for cost efficient support solutions for renewable electricity production.
The RECS International Secretariat will report on the outcomes shortly following the event.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International