RECS International to hold RES Targets Strategy meeting
On May 21st, RECS International will be holding a strategy meeting in Brussels intended to look for market-based support schemes for renewable energy.
Both the EU Commission and the EU Council have expressed their desire to make the support mechanisms for renewable energy more market-based and more cost efficient. For this reason, and others, RECS International wishes to come up with proposals for cost efficient support solutions for renewable electricity production.
The RECS International Secretariat will report on the outcomes shortly following the event.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer