REC Market Meeting 2019 First call for sponsorship
The REC Market Meeting is changing and innovating. Last year we welcomed the most attendees ever and our conference was the most extensive it has been so far, yet with this coming edition we are gearing up for something even bigger. Interested parties can now apply for a sponsorship.
As in previous years we will organise two conference tracks: a systems track and a policy track. The big difference is that in 2019 our focus will be more global than ever. Information about the event from last year can be seen online. To view the program and speakers of previous events, view the REC Market Meeting website here.
To receive a copy of the sponsorship packages, please email the secretariat at email@example.com.
An official announcement regarding the conference will be made soon.
12 & 13 March 2019 | NH Collection Hotel Krasnapolsky | Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer