RE100 publishes technical briefing, Making credible renewable electricity usage claims
The technical briefing is described on the RE100 website as, “…a technical deep-dive into corporate transparency and credibility, and shows companies how to accurately describe their use of renewable electricity.”
RECS International is proud to have participated in the creation of this document together with the Center for Resource Solutions (CRS), The World Resources Institute (WRI) and the rest of the RE100 Technical Advisory Group.
A link to the origional document can be found through the link http://there100.org/reports-briefings. The document can also be downloaded here. Please feel free to contact the RECS International secretariat with questions.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer