RE100 publishes technical briefing, Making credible renewable electricity usage claims
The technical briefing is described on the RE100 website as, “…a technical deep-dive into corporate transparency and credibility, and shows companies how to accurately describe their use of renewable electricity.”
RECS International is proud to have participated in the creation of this document together with the Center for Resource Solutions (CRS), The World Resources Institute (WRI) and the rest of the RE100 Technical Advisory Group.
A link to the origional document can be found through the link http://there100.org/reports-briefings. The document can also be downloaded here. Please feel free to contact the RECS International secretariat with questions.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015