RE100 publishes technical briefing, Making credible renewable electricity usage claims
The technical briefing is described on the RE100 website as, “…a technical deep-dive into corporate transparency and credibility, and shows companies how to accurately describe their use of renewable electricity.”
RECS International is proud to have participated in the creation of this document together with the Center for Resource Solutions (CRS), The World Resources Institute (WRI) and the rest of the RE100 Technical Advisory Group.
A link to the origional document can be found through the link http://there100.org/reports-briefings. The document can also be downloaded here. Please feel free to contact the RECS International secretariat with questions.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International