RE100 publishes paper on leadership
The RE100 has published the paper “Business Leadership in the Transition to Renewable Electricity”. The paper provides a framework for companies seeking to demonstrate leadership in the transition towards a clean energy economy powered by 100% renewable electricity.
The RE100 paper draws on best practice already being implemented by leading companies working to source 100% renewable electricity as part of RE100, an initiative led by The Climate Group in partnership with CDP.
The paper provides specific recommendations, informed by the RE100 Technical Advisory Group, that guide corporate buyers on how to have as much impact and influence as possible. As a member of the Technical Advisory Group of RE100, RECS International has provided input to the paper and sees this paper as a useful framework for corporates who would like to show leadership when it comes to the procurement of renewable electricity. The paper can be effectively used in conjunction with the Renewable Good Practice guidance document for procuring renewable energy.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016