RE100 is joined by Nike, Goldman Sachs, Unilever and others
RE100 is a global initiative that was established to engage, support and showcase influential companies committed to using 100% renewable power. It is led by The Climate Group in partnership with CDP, and it is supported by the We Mean Business coalition.
During the NYC Climate Week a number of well-known multinationals joined the campaign. As of today there are 39 influential companies that are making the pledge to commit to 100% renewables procurement for their global operations.
RECS International is a member of the Technical Working Group of RE100.
For more information on RE100 and the corporates that have joined the initiative click here.
- Meeting details OMC and RECS GM Madrid September 2018
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015