RE100 is joined by Nike, Goldman Sachs, Unilever and others
RE100 is a global initiative that was established to engage, support and showcase influential companies committed to using 100% renewable power. It is led by The Climate Group in partnership with CDP, and it is supported by the We Mean Business coalition.
During the NYC Climate Week a number of well-known multinationals joined the campaign. As of today there are 39 influential companies that are making the pledge to commit to 100% renewables procurement for their global operations.
RECS International is a member of the Technical Working Group of RE100.
For more information on RE100 and the corporates that have joined the initiative click here.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015