RE-DISS II project to publish European residual mix
The project RE-DISS II, known around the world for their creation of European residual mix figures, has been granted support from the Intelligent Energy Europe Programme for a 30-month continuation. The project began as of April 1, 2013.
According to the project coordinators a 2012 European Residual Mix should be completed by the end of April 2013. The RE-DISS II advisory group, of which RECS International is a member, is expected to meet during the summer.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015