RE-DISS II project to publish European residual mix
The project RE-DISS II, known around the world for their creation of European residual mix figures, has been granted support from the Intelligent Energy Europe Programme for a 30-month continuation. The project began as of April 1, 2013.
According to the project coordinators a 2012 European Residual Mix should be completed by the end of April 2013. The RE-DISS II advisory group, of which RECS International is a member, is expected to meet during the summer.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International