RE-DISS II project to publish European residual mix
The project RE-DISS II, known around the world for their creation of European residual mix figures, has been granted support from the Intelligent Energy Europe Programme for a 30-month continuation. The project began as of April 1, 2013.
According to the project coordinators a 2012 European Residual Mix should be completed by the end of April 2013. The RE-DISS II advisory group, of which RECS International is a member, is expected to meet during the summer.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer