New State Aid Guidelines in energy sector, analysis by RECS Legal Task Force Advisor
The new State Aid Guidelines have been released in order to replace the existing 2008 guidelines. A majority of the changes focused on the State aid for the production of renewables.
An analysis of these publications can be seen in DLA Piper’s document, “New Rules on the State Aid in the Energy Sector” document written by RECS International Legal Task Force Advisory Andreas Gunst.
The document is available here for download.
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International