New State Aid Guidelines in energy sector, analysis by RECS Legal Task Force Advisor
The new State Aid Guidelines have been released in order to replace the existing 2008 guidelines. A majority of the changes focused on the State aid for the production of renewables.
An analysis of these publications can be seen in DLA Piper’s document, “New Rules on the State Aid in the Energy Sector” document written by RECS International Legal Task Force Advisory Andreas Gunst.
The document is available here for download.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015