New State Aid Guidelines in energy sector, analysis by RECS Legal Task Force Advisor
The new State Aid Guidelines have been released in order to replace the existing 2008 guidelines. A majority of the changes focused on the State aid for the production of renewables.
An analysis of these publications can be seen in DLA Piper’s document, “New Rules on the State Aid in the Energy Sector” document written by RECS International Legal Task Force Advisory Andreas Gunst.
The document is available here for download.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer