Legal workshop planned for traders in the renewables market
Before the RECS Market Meeting 2015 a workshop is planned for traders, brokers, large-purchasers and suppliers of guarantee of origin certificates in Europe.
The contracts and regulatory training workshop will review the most common issues and recent trends in the documentation around renewable energy trading and regulation. Learn about everything from the differences in certificate trading contracts to the outlook for cross-border support scheme participation.
The workshop will be led by Andreas Gunst and Michael Cierslarczyk with DLA Piper and will take place on April 28, 2015 from 14:00 – 16:30.
Registration can take place via the RECS Market Meeting website here
A reminder that the RECS International single delivery standard contract can be downloaded here
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015