Legal workshop planned for traders in the renewables market
Before the RECS Market Meeting 2015 a workshop is planned for traders, brokers, large-purchasers and suppliers of guarantee of origin certificates in Europe.
The contracts and regulatory training workshop will review the most common issues and recent trends in the documentation around renewable energy trading and regulation. Learn about everything from the differences in certificate trading contracts to the outlook for cross-border support scheme participation.
The workshop will be led by Andreas Gunst and Michael Cierslarczyk with DLA Piper and will take place on April 28, 2015 from 14:00 – 16:30.
Registration can take place via the RECS Market Meeting website here
A reminder that the RECS International single delivery standard contract can be downloaded here
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016