Label for European renewable electricity approves the GO as base product
The EKOenergy board, creating a standard for renewable electricity in Europe, has approved criteria in which the standard will be based upon the Guarantee of Origin.
EKOenergy is the first pan-European label for renewable electricity based solely on the GO. The EKOenergy network is currently made up of 21 environmental NGOs. The EKOenergy label is currently not available for purchase as it is still under development.
For more information view their press release here
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer