Label for European renewable electricity approves the GO as base product
The EKOenergy board, creating a standard for renewable electricity in Europe, has approved criteria in which the standard will be based upon the Guarantee of Origin.
EKOenergy is the first pan-European label for renewable electricity based solely on the GO. The EKOenergy network is currently made up of 21 environmental NGOs. The EKOenergy label is currently not available for purchase as it is still under development.
For more information view their press release here
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015