Label for European renewable electricity approves the GO as base product
The EKOenergy board, creating a standard for renewable electricity in Europe, has approved criteria in which the standard will be based upon the Guarantee of Origin.
EKOenergy is the first pan-European label for renewable electricity based solely on the GO. The EKOenergy network is currently made up of 21 environmental NGOs. The EKOenergy label is currently not available for purchase as it is still under development.
For more information view their press release here
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change