Invitation for Greenhouse Gas Protocol Scope 2 launch events in Europe and USA
On 21 January in London, 22 January in Brussels and 30 January in Washington, DC the Greenhouse Gas Protocol (GHGP) and partners are organizing launch events for the updated GHGP Corporate Standard and new Scope 2 Guidance report.
While the launch events will officially take place on 21, 22 and 30 January the real launch of the new report will take place on 20 January. On this day the Greenhouse Gas Protocol will unveil new requirements and quality criteria for the Corporate Standard that resolve ambiguity around how corporations report Scope 2 emissions – those from purchased electricity, steam, heat, and cooling. These new requirements – the most significant updates to the GHGP Corporate Standard in over a decade – strengthen the rigor and consistency of emissions reporting and recognize the diversity of market instruments and supplier arrangements.
The events in Europe have been made possible through the financial and planning support of a number of organizations, including a number of RECS Members.
For more information and a workshop agenda please see the official invitation for the London event here (Note: No more registrations are possible for the London event on 21 January; We are oversold!)
For additional information and the agenda of the Brussels event follow this link
And for the Washington D.C. event the link can be found here
Please note that RECS International Members are welcome to join an Advisory Group meeting prior to the Brussels event, at the same location. For more information follow the link here
- REDII - Article 19 Implementation guidelines
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer