Hungary hosts first non-EECS registry from Grexel
The Hungarian Energy and Public Utility Regulatory Authority (MEKH) has decided to host the Hungarian national GO certificates in a registry provided by Grexel. The GOs are considered national Hungarian GOs as they do not adhere to the international electronic standard (EECS) held by the Association of Issuing Bodies.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016