French government appoints issuing body
In early 2012 the French government created a tender intended to find an issuing body for French Guarantees of Origin. As of January 15th 2013 it was made public that Powernext will be the next issuing body.
The decree also presented the fee structure mandating a 1 euro cent fee for transfers, imports, exports and cancelations per certificate and a 3 euro cent fee for issuance per certificate. The issuing body is expected to be operational by May 1 and is speculated to begin international transfers and trades of GOs shortly thereafter.
You can find the official French text here
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016