French government appoints issuing body
In early 2012 the French government created a tender intended to find an issuing body for French Guarantees of Origin. As of January 15th 2013 it was made public that Powernext will be the next issuing body.
The decree also presented the fee structure mandating a 1 euro cent fee for transfers, imports, exports and cancelations per certificate and a 3 euro cent fee for issuance per certificate. The issuing body is expected to be operational by May 1 and is speculated to begin international transfers and trades of GOs shortly thereafter.
You can find the official French text here
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International