European notice to stakeholders on withdrawal of UK and effect on GO
The European Commission has published a “Notice to Stakeholders” regarding the “Withdrawal of the United Kingdom and EU rules in the field of Guarantees of Origin of electricity from renewable energy sources”.
The document can be downloaded here.
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015