European Council urges EU fuel-mix cohesion
The Council of the European Union released a statement yesterday regarding a council meeting on Transport, Telecommunications and Energy.
In the document it was made clear that more has to be done in regards to the empowerment of consumers and consistent application of fuel-mix disclosure at the EU-level. RECS International supports these statements and urges those interested in EU-wide disclosure rules to follow the Reliable Disclosure for Europe Project at www.reliable-disclosure.org.
The full document from the EU council can be seen here:
Source: Catherine Banet with the Sustainable Energy Law Notebook
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016