Dutch Issuing Body changes certificate cancelation Rules
CertiQ, the appointed issuing body for the Netherlands, has changed some rules regarding the Guarantee of Origin (GO). Most notably the automatic cancelation of a GO will take place 1-year following the production of the electricity and not 1-year following the issuance of the certificate.
Additional information in the CertiQ communication follows:
- As of December certification of sustainable heat and non-renewables will begin within CertiQ.
- CertiQ asked for participation in their sounding board from interested parties.
- The service desk for CertiQ will be closed Friday, November 23rd due to preparations for the release of myCertiQ.
CertiQ mentioned that further questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer