Developments in the Polish GO system
After a recent seminar in Wroclaw, Poland it is still unclear what the Polish GO system will look like exactly. It is clear though that the Polish regulator (ERO) is the responsible issuing body and that the GO registry will be operated by the Polish Power Exchange (TGE).
The Polish Power Exchange would like to base the GO registry on the European Energy Certificate Standard (EECS). It seems however, that the instructions from the Polish regulators are not clear enough to allow that to happen as the legislation stands currently. All the market parties who presented in the recent seminar, including RECS International, strongly supported the proposal to standardise the Polish GO system using the EECS, benefiting from the experiences of the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB).
Read more about the seminar in the summary report - here.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer