Developments in the Polish GO system
After a recent seminar in Wroclaw, Poland it is still unclear what the Polish GO system will look like exactly. It is clear though that the Polish regulator (ERO) is the responsible issuing body and that the GO registry will be operated by the Polish Power Exchange (TGE).
The Polish Power Exchange would like to base the GO registry on the European Energy Certificate Standard (EECS). It seems however, that the instructions from the Polish regulators are not clear enough to allow that to happen as the legislation stands currently. All the market parties who presented in the recent seminar, including RECS International, strongly supported the proposal to standardise the Polish GO system using the EECS, benefiting from the experiences of the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB).
Read more about the seminar in the summary report - here.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016