Developments in the Polish GO system
After a recent seminar in Wroclaw, Poland it is still unclear what the Polish GO system will look like exactly. It is clear though that the Polish regulator (ERO) is the responsible issuing body and that the GO registry will be operated by the Polish Power Exchange (TGE).
The Polish Power Exchange would like to base the GO registry on the European Energy Certificate Standard (EECS). It seems however, that the instructions from the Polish regulators are not clear enough to allow that to happen as the legislation stands currently. All the market parties who presented in the recent seminar, including RECS International, strongly supported the proposal to standardise the Polish GO system using the EECS, benefiting from the experiences of the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB).
Read more about the seminar in the summary report - here.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015