Confirmation of UK VAT rules
The AIB has received formal position statement from the UK’s VAT collector (HMRC) regarding RES GOs (known as REGOs in the UK).
The HMRC responded, “Subject to any further information that you may provide, we consider that where REGOs are purchased "over the counter" or otherwise traded in the UK, they are supplies of information in electronic form and, as such, are standard rated taxable supplies.”
For more information on the VAT rules and GOs click here
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016