Confirmation of UK VAT rules
The AIB has received formal position statement from the UK’s VAT collector (HMRC) regarding RES GOs (known as REGOs in the UK).
The HMRC responded, “Subject to any further information that you may provide, we consider that where REGOs are purchased "over the counter" or otherwise traded in the UK, they are supplies of information in electronic form and, as such, are standard rated taxable supplies.”
For more information on the VAT rules and GOs click here
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change