CertifHy: designing a GO for hydrogen
On 20 November RECS International participated in the first plenary session of CertifHy, a project for designing a EU-wide Green Hydrogen Guarantee of Origin. The plenary session was attended by over 100 stakeholders from industry, policymakers, academia and research and associations.
RECS International is participating in Working Group 1 (GO schemes and procedures) and Working Group 3 (GO commercialisation and use).
To read more about the CertifHy project, the intended timeline, documentation and affiliated partners, please see the press release here.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change