AIB takes on residual mix calculations with the help of Grexel
The Association of Issuing Bodies, with technical help from Grexel Systems Ltd., will take over the calculation of the European attribute mix and the national residual mixes from the RE-DISS II project.
Energy companies are requested to use either Guarantees of Origin or residual mix calculations to inform their customers about the origin of the electricity they receive. And energy consumers themselves are increasingly implementing these best practices for their own disclosures. The European attribute mix is used by national authorities to calculate the residual mix for their country.
For more information on the calculation of residual mixes and the work that Grexel will be doing for the AIB see the press release here.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer