AIB takes on residual mix calculations with the help of Grexel
The Association of Issuing Bodies, with technical help from Grexel Systems Ltd., will take over the calculation of the European attribute mix and the national residual mixes from the RE-DISS II project.
Energy companies are requested to use either Guarantees of Origin or residual mix calculations to inform their customers about the origin of the electricity they receive. And energy consumers themselves are increasingly implementing these best practices for their own disclosures. The European attribute mix is used by national authorities to calculate the residual mix for their country.
For more information on the calculation of residual mixes and the work that Grexel will be doing for the AIB see the press release here.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International