AIB delays transition to EECS Rules
To conclude the transition from the PRO to the EECS Rules, the AIB Hub is being amended to reject transfers containing certificates which have been issued after a certain date and have missing mandatory fields.
The change had originally been planned for 1stApril, and was put back to 1stAugust for technical reasons. Unfortunately, shortage of resources over the holiday period means that the change cannot be fully tested by this date. As a consequence, live implementation of the change has again been put back to 1stOctober 2013.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015