AIB delays transition to EECS Rules
To conclude the transition from the PRO to the EECS Rules, the AIB Hub is being amended to reject transfers containing certificates which have been issued after a certain date and have missing mandatory fields.
The change had originally been planned for 1stApril, and was put back to 1stAugust for technical reasons. Unfortunately, shortage of resources over the holiday period means that the change cannot be fully tested by this date. As a consequence, live implementation of the change has again been put back to 1stOctober 2013.
- Meeting details OMC and RECS GM Madrid September 2018
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015