AIB announces that the Czech Republic has officially connected to the EECS international tracking system
In a press release from April 25th the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB) explained that OTE, a.s. is the newest member of the international EECS-GO system and has officially been connected with the international electronic system held by the association. OTE is a well known Czech market operator.
Market players interested in creating a Czech GO account will need to register with the EZP system. Currently only the import of foreign GOs is possible into the Czech system as the AIB has a block on the export of Czech GOs into the rest of Europe. RECS International fully supports the AIB in their decision to improve disclosure but hopes to see this export block removed in the coming year.
For more information on the Czech EZP system held by the OTE click here
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International