AIB announces that the Czech Republic has officially connected to the EECS international tracking system
In a press release from April 25th the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB) explained that OTE, a.s. is the newest member of the international EECS-GO system and has officially been connected with the international electronic system held by the association. OTE is a well known Czech market operator.
Market players interested in creating a Czech GO account will need to register with the EZP system. Currently only the import of foreign GOs is possible into the Czech system as the AIB has a block on the export of Czech GOs into the rest of Europe. RECS International fully supports the AIB in their decision to improve disclosure but hopes to see this export block removed in the coming year.
For more information on the Czech EZP system held by the OTE click here
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015