AIB announces that the Czech Republic has officially connected to the EECS international tracking system
In a press release from April 25th the Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB) explained that OTE, a.s. is the newest member of the international EECS-GO system and has officially been connected with the international electronic system held by the association. OTE is a well known Czech market operator.
Market players interested in creating a Czech GO account will need to register with the EZP system. Currently only the import of foreign GOs is possible into the Czech system as the AIB has a block on the export of Czech GOs into the rest of Europe. RECS International fully supports the AIB in their decision to improve disclosure but hopes to see this export block removed in the coming year.
For more information on the Czech EZP system held by the OTE click here
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016