8 February 2018 - Workshop on attribute tracking systems in Bogota, Colombia
On 8 February 2018 the I-REC Standard is organizing a seminar "Los Certificados de Energía Renovable y Acción Empresarial para el Cambio Climático" (Renewable energy certificates and business action for climate change). The seminar will be held in Bogotá, Colombia.
The seminar offers an introduction to energy attribute certificates (EACs) and market overview for Latin America, as well as expert insights from market players in the region. The seminar will be in Spanish.
For information and registration, go to the I-REC website and specifically the news item seen here.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International