Seminar: RECS International and RE-DISS in Split, Croatia
25 September 2014
This seminar is open for both RECS- and non-RECS members and will be organized by RE-DISS at the Radisson Blu hotel in Split, Croatia on Thursday 25 September 2014 from 13.30 - 16.30.
Besides the disclosure guidelines and a general overview on the work of the RE-DISS II project on disclosure and guarantees of origin, the workshop will also cover presentation and discussion of different approaches which are possible to account for electricity supply in carbon footprints.
Please register, participation is free of charge!
Seminar: RECS International and RE-DISS in Split, Croatia documents
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (English version)
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015