Seminar: RECS International and RE-DISS in Split, Croatia
25 September 2014
This seminar is open for both RECS- and non-RECS members and will be organized by RE-DISS at the Radisson Blu hotel in Split, Croatia on Thursday 25 September 2014 from 13.30 - 16.30.
Besides the disclosure guidelines and a general overview on the work of the RE-DISS II project on disclosure and guarantees of origin, the workshop will also cover presentation and discussion of different approaches which are possible to account for electricity supply in carbon footprints.
Please register, participation is free of charge!
Seminar: RECS International and RE-DISS in Split, Croatia documents
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change