Seminar: RECS International and RE-DISS in Split, Croatia
25 September 2014
This seminar is open for both RECS- and non-RECS members and will be organized by RE-DISS at the Radisson Blu hotel in Split, Croatia on Thursday 25 September 2014 from 13.30 - 16.30.
Besides the disclosure guidelines and a general overview on the work of the RE-DISS II project on disclosure and guarantees of origin, the workshop will also cover presentation and discussion of different approaches which are possible to account for electricity supply in carbon footprints.
Please register, participation is free of charge!
Seminar: RECS International and RE-DISS in Split, Croatia documents
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016