RECS Market Meeting - The Growing Market For Guarantees of Origin
RECS Market Meeting 2014 is the largest international conference specifically about the market for renewable electricity in Europe. If you are a renewable energy market player, a regulator or a large electricity consumer, this event should be in your calendar.
The RECS Market Meeting is an annual event; the fourth edition will take place in Intercontinental Hotel Düsseldorf on 18 and 19 March 2014. Early bird registration ends January 27th!
Please click on the picture below to download the brochure or go to www.recsmarket.eu for more information and registration.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016