RECS Market Meeting - The Growing Market For Guarantees of Origin
RECS Market Meeting 2014 is the largest international conference specifically about the market for renewable electricity in Europe. If you are a renewable energy market player, a regulator or a large electricity consumer, this event should be in your calendar.
The RECS Market Meeting is an annual event; the fourth edition will take place in Intercontinental Hotel Düsseldorf on 18 and 19 March 2014. Early bird registration ends January 27th!
Please click on the picture below to download the brochure or go to www.recsmarket.eu for more information and registration.
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (English version)
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015