Report from the 18th annual SETAC LCA conference
A number of presentations at the 18th annual Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) took place this week Monday the 26th of November.
Presentations of particular interest came from Ms. Hanna Raadal from the Ostfoldforskning research institute. Her presentation presented the results and recommendations from the Ostfoldforskning’s research on Energy Trading and Environment 2020-project, titled, ‘Application of voluntary purchased electricity products in carbon footprints (CFP)’.
The presentation of Ms. Raadal can be seen here
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International