Report from the 18th annual SETAC LCA conference
A number of presentations at the 18th annual Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) took place this week Monday the 26th of November.
Presentations of particular interest came from Ms. Hanna Raadal from the Ostfoldforskning research institute. Her presentation presented the results and recommendations from the Ostfoldforskning’s research on Energy Trading and Environment 2020-project, titled, ‘Application of voluntary purchased electricity products in carbon footprints (CFP)’.
The presentation of Ms. Raadal can be seen here
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016