Renewables Good Practice released for public consultation
The Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) guidance document has now been released for public stakeholder consultation. We welcome comments and suggestions on the current version 0.9 to the secretariat before January 15, 2018.
RECS International has established the ReGP guidance document in order to support electricity end-users, market players, policy makers and stakeholders when procuring renewable electricity. Claims can only be reliably made when the attributes of a specific technology are reliably owned and disclosed by a single end-user. The ReGP guidance document provides simple and pragmatic solutions for renewables procurement around the world.
Please provide your comments directly to the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you require a word version of the document please contact the secretariat directly.
- Pre Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 10 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer