RECs Market Meeting 2016 announced and first speakers confirmed
The RECs Market Meeting 2016 will take place on 8 and 9 March 2016 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. This year the event is titled, “Consumers Choose Renewable Energy” to reflect the grassroots support for renewable energy procurement from consumers large and small.
RECS International is proud to announce that a range of speakers and electricity market stakeholders have confirmed their participation in the conference. Confirmed speakers include those from Philips, Swiss RE, CDP/RE100, AIB, GRI and many others.
For more information about the conference or registration go to the website www.recmarket.eu.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change