RECS Market Meeting 2014 - Thank You
The RECS Market Meeting 2014 in Düsseldorf, Germany was a success. On behalf of the RECS International members, conference organizers and conference sponsors we thank all the attendees and speakers for their contributions. Presentations are available to delegates via username and password.
The RECS Market Meeting is a highly focused conference highlighting the successes and challenges of the European Guarantees of Origin market. This year's market meeting was attended by over 200 delegates from 23 countries with an amazing 45 speakers, including those from the pre-conference workshops. The growing attendance in the RECS Market Meeting reflects the growing importance of the European Guarantee of Origin market.
Were you a participant of the RECS Market Meeting with suggestions for future events? Please get in contact here!
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016