RECS Market Meeting 2014 - Thank You
The RECS Market Meeting 2014 in Düsseldorf, Germany was a success. On behalf of the RECS International members, conference organizers and conference sponsors we thank all the attendees and speakers for their contributions. Presentations are available to delegates via username and password.
The RECS Market Meeting is a highly focused conference highlighting the successes and challenges of the European Guarantees of Origin market. This year's market meeting was attended by over 200 delegates from 23 countries with an amazing 45 speakers, including those from the pre-conference workshops. The growing attendance in the RECS Market Meeting reflects the growing importance of the European Guarantee of Origin market.
Were you a participant of the RECS Market Meeting with suggestions for future events? Please get in contact here!
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change