RECS International welcomes new members
“The shift towards renewable energy will continue to play a key role in global climate protection. Being a member of RECS International we are very happy to have the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the RECs market”, says First Climate CEO Sascha Lafeld.
Based in Frankfurt, Germany, First Climate is a leading service provider for green energy solutions, carbon and water management, supporting private and public sector organizations in achieving their sustainability objectives.
EDF Trading is the wholesale trading arm of the EDF Group, a leading renewable generator in Europe, and committed to the environment products marketplace. It offers a range of multi-commodity structured solutions that help the EDF Group and third party customers around the world achieve their environmental goals. In Europe, we are a leading provider of ‘guarantees of origin’ power certificates and a major participant in the carbon market. In North America, we are one of the largest participants in the RECs market, and our services include the purchase and sale of RECs and Green-e Energy Certified RECs in the main US and regional compliance markets.
EDF Trading is a 100% owned subsidiary of EDF, the world's biggest electricity generator and a global leader in low carbon energies.
Thank you for joining RECS International! RECS International members help support us in our promotion of an effective and transparent renewable energy market.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015