RECS International prepares draft supplier disclosure guidelines for electricity products
RECS International only recoginzes three different types of supplier electricity products:
(1) Tracked electricity products whose delivery is backed entirely by cancelled GOs
(2) Untracked electricity products whose delivery is based upon the national residual mix, and
(3) Combination products whose delivery is only partially backed by cancelled GOs and partly the residual mix.
If RE-DISS shares these opinions and publishes guidelines based upon these principles then there is the possibility to simplify the European renewables market for all electricity consumers, large and small.
To download the RECS supplier disclosure guidelines click here
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change