REC Market Meeting update
The secretariat is pleased to share an updated programme with you for the REC Market Meeting in 2019.
The REC Market Meeting is the only global expert meeting on renewable energy markets, with a focus on the demand side of renewable electricity markets around the globe. The conference covers a wide variety of aspects related to these increasingly important markets for renewable electricity. This year's focus: Markets driving growth in renewables, where we continue to focus on the impact of consumers on developments in renewable energy markets globally.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer