Press release: Norway is placing the consumer-driven market for renewable electricity under threat
RECS International published a press release emphasizing the importance of the consumer-driven market for renewable electricity in Norway and around Europe. Recent developments in Norway have shown us that more information about these systems is needed and that stakeholders must increase dialogue over these issues both on national and international levels.
In addition to this press release a RECS International board member was able to speak to the Norwegian Parliament, yesterday May 10th, to discuss many of the issues brought forward in our official statement.
To view the press release click here
For more information about the press release, the current situation in Norway or RECS International please contact the secretariat.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015