Press release: Norway is placing the consumer-driven market for renewable electricity under threat
RECS International published a press release emphasizing the importance of the consumer-driven market for renewable electricity in Norway and around Europe. Recent developments in Norway have shown us that more information about these systems is needed and that stakeholders must increase dialogue over these issues both on national and international levels.
In addition to this press release a RECS International board member was able to speak to the Norwegian Parliament, yesterday May 10th, to discuss many of the issues brought forward in our official statement.
To view the press release click here
For more information about the press release, the current situation in Norway or RECS International please contact the secretariat.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015