New EECS standardized countries likely in the short-term
It is highly likely that following on the heels of the Czech Republic another 3 to 4 countries will also join the European EECS GO standard in 2014.
The AIB is unofficially reporting that it has received applications to join the AIB from Croatia, Estonia and Cyprus. Membership to the AIB would require that these countries standardize their national GOs to be compatible with EECS-GOs and available for import and export on the AIB hub. These countries were said to be very close to finalizing their membership. This would bring the total number of EECS standardized GO countries to 19.
For more information please feel free to contact the RECS Secretariat.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer