New EECS standardized countries likely in the short-term
It is highly likely that following on the heels of the Czech Republic another 3 to 4 countries will also join the European EECS GO standard in 2014.
The AIB is unofficially reporting that it has received applications to join the AIB from Croatia, Estonia and Cyprus. Membership to the AIB would require that these countries standardize their national GOs to be compatible with EECS-GOs and available for import and export on the AIB hub. These countries were said to be very close to finalizing their membership. This would bring the total number of EECS standardized GO countries to 19.
For more information please feel free to contact the RECS Secretariat.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015