New EECS standardized countries likely in the short-term
It is highly likely that following on the heels of the Czech Republic another 3 to 4 countries will also join the European EECS GO standard in 2014.
The AIB is unofficially reporting that it has received applications to join the AIB from Croatia, Estonia and Cyprus. Membership to the AIB would require that these countries standardize their national GOs to be compatible with EECS-GOs and available for import and export on the AIB hub. These countries were said to be very close to finalizing their membership. This would bring the total number of EECS standardized GO countries to 19.
For more information please feel free to contact the RECS Secretariat.
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International