New CDP Report: Putting a price on carbon
In October 2017 CDP published a new report: “Putting a price on carbon, integrating climate risk into business planning”. The report provides an overview of internal (business) carbon pricing activities by an increasing number of businesses and nations. It elaborates on the impact on business decision making and the relation to climate change measures.
The full report can be read here.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International