New CDP Report: Putting a price on carbon
In October 2017 CDP published a new report: “Putting a price on carbon, integrating climate risk into business planning”. The report provides an overview of internal (business) carbon pricing activities by an increasing number of businesses and nations. It elaborates on the impact on business decision making and the relation to climate change measures.
The full report can be read here.
- Pre Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 10 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer