LEED accepts the Guarantee of Origin in Europe
LEED has modified their Building Operations and Maintenance criteria with specific attention given to alternative compliance paths for European users. The criteria now includes the ability to use EECS-GO Certificates for proof of renewable electricity consumption in Europe.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016