Eurelectric position paper REDII
Eurelectric has prepared a legislative proposal to the European Commission to revise the Renewable Energy Directive (REDII) on some crucial points. Like RECS International and many other stakeholders, they propose that the intentions for auctioning the Guarantee of Origin be omitted in the final version of this important document. For various reasons the intended auctioning system will be detrimental to a carefully constructed GO market. More about this can be read in this news item.
You can read the Eurelectric paper here.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016