Eurelectric position paper REDII
Eurelectric has prepared a legislative proposal to the European Commission to revise the Renewable Energy Directive (REDII) on some crucial points. Like RECS International and many other stakeholders, they propose that the intentions for auctioning the Guarantee of Origin be omitted in the final version of this important document. For various reasons the intended auctioning system will be detrimental to a carefully constructed GO market. More about this can be read in this news item.
You can read the Eurelectric paper here.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015