EFET publishes EECS contractual agreement
The European Federation of Energy Traders (EFET) published an European Energy Certificate System (EECS) Certificates Master Agreement.
The EECS Master Agreement and the Appendix to the EFET Power Master were developed by a working group comprised by EFET member companies' representatives and external counsel. The EECS-GO contractual agreement is called the "EECS Certificates Master Agreement". They have also published an EECS Certificates Appendix that is intended to be used with their existing EFET Power Master Agreement.
RECS International is also in the final stages of publishing the "EECS GO Single Delivery Standard Contract". This contractual agreement is intended to provide another option for those working in the trade or sale of Guarantees of Origin. Expect more information about this contractual agreement in March.
To read the full EFET press release, click here
For a copy of the EFET EECS Certificates Master Agreement, click here
RECS is in the final stages of publishing the “EECS GO Single Delivery Standard Contract that is a more simple contract for those now fully acquainted with the EFET Master Agreement”. RECS is in the final stages of publishing the “EECS GO Single Delivery Standard Contract that is a more simple contract for those now fully acquainted with the EFET Master Agreement”.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015