EFET publishes EECS contractual agreement
The European Federation of Energy Traders (EFET) published an European Energy Certificate System (EECS) Certificates Master Agreement.
The EECS Master Agreement and the Appendix to the EFET Power Master were developed by a working group comprised by EFET member companies' representatives and external counsel. The EECS-GO contractual agreement is called the "EECS Certificates Master Agreement". They have also published an EECS Certificates Appendix that is intended to be used with their existing EFET Power Master Agreement.
RECS International is also in the final stages of publishing the "EECS GO Single Delivery Standard Contract". This contractual agreement is intended to provide another option for those working in the trade or sale of Guarantees of Origin. Expect more information about this contractual agreement in March.
To read the full EFET press release, click here
For a copy of the EFET EECS Certificates Master Agreement, click here
RECS is in the final stages of publishing the “EECS GO Single Delivery Standard Contract that is a more simple contract for those now fully acquainted with the EFET Master Agreement”. RECS is in the final stages of publishing the “EECS GO Single Delivery Standard Contract that is a more simple contract for those now fully acquainted with the EFET Master Agreement”.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016