Association of Issuing Bodies
The AIB is a member association that attempts to coordinate rules, transfers and cancelations of energy tracking certificates within Europe. They have recently introduced the AIB-inter registry hub to help facilitate the international exchange of energy certificates between all countries. There website is linked: www.aib-net.org.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change