Dutch GO seminar November 14 2018
14 November 2018
RECS International in cooperation with CertiQ, the Dutch issuing body of Guarantees of Origin, is organizing a one-day seminar on the Guarantee of Origin market, focusing on the GO system in the Netherlands and Europe more broadly.
The event will take place on November 14th from 10:00 – 15:00 at the offices of Essent located at Willemsplein 4, 5211 AK in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands (please observe parking instructions in the agenda if you intend to come by car). The seminar is free for members of RECS International, non-members will be requested to pay 20,- EUR. Entry will be restricted to two people per company. More details will follow including the registration for the event.
Registration is now closed, please contact the secretariat directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. An agenda is available below.
Dutch GO seminar November 14 2018 documents
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer