Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
Last month Nuon/Vattenfall has won a state tender for the first subsidy free offshore wind park. The construction is due to start in 2022. RECS International interviewed Esther Veldkamp of Vattenfall about this achievement and about the importance of the GO in financing the project, eliminating the need for subsidy.
The interview was released today and can be downloaded here.
- Meeting details OMC and RECS GM Madrid September 2018
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015