RECS International Secretariat Staff
|Jared Braslawsky||Secretary General|
|Peter Niermeijer||Senior Consultant|
|Mirte van Geenen||Project manager|
|Thomas Eccard||Head of Green Markets||Agder Energi|
|Marie-Christine Bluett||Head of Renewables Portfolio||Southpole Group|
|Saptarshi Pal||Senior Originaor||Statkraft Markets|
|Tom Lindberg||Managing Director||ECOHZ|
|Louis von Moos||Managing Director||Verein ECS Switzerland|
|Oliver Crouch||Chief Product Officer||Natural Capital Partners|
A certificate system is always tied to a geographic or political boundary. In line with the Association of Issuing Bodies, all members of RECS International within the same geographic area, or ‘domain’, have national teams that elect a board member to represent them for a two-year period.
The board meets at quarterly RECS meetings.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016