Who we are
RECS International is a non-profit organization striving for an open pan-European renewable energy market, facilitated by commonly accepted and harmonized tracking systems.
Our mission is:
• To stimulate renewable energy demand across Europe by adopting harmonized standards & principles for a transparent transfer of information to the end-user, and
• To encourage the further generation of immerging renewable energy technologies by increasing competition and cost-efficiency through the expansion of cross-border trade and international cooperation mechanism.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016