Who we are
RECS International is a non-profit organization striving for an open pan-European renewable energy market, facilitated by commonly accepted and harmonized tracking systems.
Our mission is:
• To stimulate renewable energy demand across Europe by adopting harmonized standards & principles for a transparent transfer of information to the end-user, and
• To encourage the further generation of immerging renewable energy technologies by increasing competition and cost-efficiency through the expansion of cross-border trade and international cooperation mechanism.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International