Review of the RES directive
The Renewables directive (2009/28/EC) lays out critical foundations for much of the renewable energy sector. RECS International often helps by providing the EU commission with commentary from the market for future reviews of the directive. In addition RECS International provides comments to organizations who are directly or indirectly influenced by the directive. Offering out help and ideas during these consultation periods are invaluable.
- A recent consultation from CEER, the Council of European Energy Regulators, asked respondents to comment on the European 20-20-20 targets. RECS International’s response can be seen here.
- A consultation from Directorate-General for Energy also recently had a consultation asking about policy frameworks for the the medium-term (i.e. until 2030). You are able to view the webpage from DG Energy about the consultation here or download the RECS International response here.
- From the Directorate-General for Competition this consultation in which RECS International participated focused mainly on state-aid. It is available for download here.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015